How dirty can our bodies be on the inside?
Answer: So much so that for most of us that our bodies would be illegal to use as fertilizer. In fact, most people’s saliva is so toxic that just spitting in the toilet is violating EPA laws for allowable heavy metal content.
Not long ago, an article was published by the LA times saying that rocket fuel chemicals were found in human breast milk.
In a study done in York, in collaboration with the Environmental Working Group and Commonweak, researchers at two major laboratories found an average of 91 industrial compounds, pollutants, and other chemicals in the blood and urine of nine volunteers with a total 167 chemicals found in the group. Like, most of us, the people tested do not work with chemicals on the job and do not live near an industrial facility.
We are like a fish bowl
Toxins interfere with the functioning of our bodies. Unless we clean ourselves up, we preclude ourselves from having optimum health. Think of a fishbowl: at some point it becomes more important for the survival of the fish, to clean the dirty water, than to give them nourishing food.
Symptoms Caused by Toxins Inside Us
- Fatigue or exhaustion
- Nervousness and irritability
- Gastro-intestinal conditions (ex.: hyperacidity, flatulence, constipation, gall stones, etc.)
- Skin manifestations (ex.: Rashes, eczema, discoloration
- Endocrine disturbances (ex.: Hormonal imbalance, thyroid problems, menstrual problems)
- Neuro-circulatory abnormalities (ex.: Dizziness, vertigo, ringing of the ears)
- Headaches and Migraines
- Arthritis and Joint pain
- Low back pain and muscle pains
- Sciatic and pricking sensations
- Ear, eyes, nose, and throat diseases (ex.: tonsillitis, frequent sore throat, runny nose)
- Cardiac irregularities (ex.: arrhythmia, blood pressure problems, chest pain)
- Pathologic changes in the breat (ex.: cystic changes, lumps)
What do you need to do to get clean inside?
- Don’t let dangerous dental metals be put in your mouth.
- Avoid pesticides and insecticides by eating organic produce.
- Regularly consume probiotics
- Use dry heat sauna to sweat toxins out of you.
- Periodically do a colon cleanse
Stages of Toxic Overload in the Body